Classic Hot Dog and Hamburger Rolls using Marilyn's GFG Sandwich Roll Mix
(1) Lightly grease a sheet pan with shortening or spray to prevent sticking.
(2) Measure 3 inches from the pointed end of the bag and cut across the bag with scissors.
(3) Cuff bag top over one hand while using the other hand to fill the bag with dough.
(4) When finished, unfold cuff and twist top of bag closed. Carefully make sure all possible air is
out of the bag.
(5) Hold bag firmly with both hands. For Hot Dog Rolls, hold at approximately a 45 degree angle
to the pan and start pressing (piping) the dough out in a 5 inch long line starting at the top of the
pan and moving towards you. When you have reached the desired roll length, lay the bag down
and cut dough. Pick up bag and continue with the next roll leaving approximately 2 inches
(6) Set rolls in a warm place for 20-25 minutes until rolls double in size. Preheat oven to 350
(7) Bake for 15-20 minutes.
For Hamburger Rolls follow steps 1-4 then hold bag in a vertical (upright) position with the opening touching the pan. Press out dough allowing it to spread out to the desired roll size. Pull the bag up and away from the roll. Smooth top of roll with spatula. Follow steps 6-7.